Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dating Friends Girlfriends and Sharing Ice Cream With Random Guys

Friday Christin was working, Tyler wanted to go to bed, which left Ariana and I. So here I am hanging out with one of my best friend's girlfriends deciding what to do other than just watch a movie. She decides that we should go to Yogurtini. So off we go.

At this yogurt shop with my friend's girlfriend, I start talking to another guy that is there with his girlfriend. There are a lot of options at this place, so we all start grabbing tasting cups to make our decision. Ariana and I do, and after finishing our yogurt, stop to ask the couple about their choice.

"It's not bad, but these mango taste like fish," he says. "Will you try one?"

I look questioningly at this guy, but decided it really can't hurt, so I go get a spoon and have one of his mangoes. It was a little weird, sharing yogurt with a guy that I had just met. I don't think that I am going to make a habit of it. For the record, they tasted a lot like mangoes. Not fish.

I'm glad Ariana is still my friend to drag me around and make sure I still have things to blog about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to drag you around to some new places again soon.

Maybe somewhere where you can share random food items with a cute, single girl as opposed to a taken guy... But at least it's always interesting!

Anonymous said...

Maybe he was truly unsure of what a mango was supposed to taste like. loser. I hop you don't catch loser from swapping sip with a stranger.