Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Home Again

I'm really not sure why I am so happy to be home. I didn't really have anything that was waiting for me. I didn't have a better job, more fun, a girlfriend, or better weather. But I was very happy to be coming home. And last Sunday I made it. And I went to church and it was great. And I saw my mom and sister and it was great. And a few days later I got to listen to Christin tell me about her night at work and it was awesome. And my house is awesome. And the weather is okay. And school is okay.

I am very happy to be home.

2 comments:

RC said...

1Tap your heels together and repeat after me, "there's no place like home, there's no place like home...."
Sometimes when you can't explain it at all, being home is just right. Now that you're there, get to school, get to work and get to finding that eternal girlfriend. Enjoy being HOME!!

indeazgirl said...

And I'm glad your home.