Saturday, May 14, 2011

Olivia

I became friends with Jeffrey over the summer, and honestly, I wasn't sure how much I liked him getting back with his ex, as I had never met her. In my opinion, it's usually a very bad idea, which leads to second and third rounds of heartbreak.

However, a trip to LA and an all day music festival made us friends quickly. She is now part of my life, and someone I've gotten rather used to having around. There really is no one who shimmys like her, nor looks hotter as her bony limbs are draped across a pool table. She even lets Jeffrey draw moustaches on her face. With a Sharpie. And I'm so glad her and Jeffrey are getting married Friday. They're two of my best friends, and I love them. And I might come move next door. No. Seriously. Not kidding.





4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I've never seen a girl look that cute with a mustache!!!

Olivia Durelle said...

Aaawwww, Bradley... You make me so happy.
And you better move next door so we have more than just old people in our ward.

RC said...

I thoroughly enjoyed both O and J while we were there. Great sense of humor and cute as heck. And I do like the mustache too!

indeazgirl said...

They are a great couple. NOW. Since you're so good at your best friends marrying each other...