Saturday, November 22, 2008

Goodbye, Easier Said Than Done

Two years ago I made the most expensive purchase of my life up to that point. I bought myself a Cadillac CTS. My intention was to quickly sell it, hopefully make a profit, and buy a Mustang.



Two years later, I still had it. I had posted it, showed it a few times, all unsuccessfully.

Well, Christin might have totalled it tonight. Not her fault, she's fine. It might have actually worked out alright for me.

The thing is, as nice as it might be to have it gone, I can't help but be a little sad. Despite costing me way more money than I had and not even being overly reliable, I really liked it. It was a lot of fun. I will miss my dvd player. I will miss the silver tinted windows. And even though I live in the desert, I will really miss those heated seats. Goodbye car.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a sweet car. I'll kind of miss it too... So much fun to drive!

RC said...

I'm just glad your saying goodbye to the car and not your sister!

Natalie Thorsen said...

Sad day. I checked it. You owe me. Just kidding! Love ya! Natalia