Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Bucket List: Revised

I have recently found a few new shows that I have begun watching from time to time. The Good Guys, Burn Notice, and even The Wild Boyz from time to time. But last night I stumbled upon something new: The Buried Life. I'm pretty sold on it. I am not one of those people who frequently thinks about things he needs to do before he dies. But from time to time I don't think I am doing enough with my life. I don't really make lists, and goals are not something I often make. Maybe I don't have enough vision, or maybe I just live in the moment a bit too much. There's things I can work on. And though a lot of the things they do for themselves are stupid (ie. sneak into the Playboy Mansion), the things they do for people are great. And when they have an idea, a goal, they go for it. MTV actually inspired me.



If you have twenty minutes to blow, this is pretty awesome!! Click here.

No comments: