Friday, February 5, 2010

Throwing the Diet Out the Window

Through high school I weighed about 175 pounds. I ate like garbage. With the exception of the very healthy dinners my mother made me, I really lived mostly off of Jack in the Box, Fiesta Ole, McDonalds, corndogs, Totino's Party Pizzas, ramen noodles, and canned ravioli. Yep. And I played football and worked out, and I looked awesome.

Then I went on my mission and I got fat. A few months in I stepped onto a scale in a hospital and I was 197.7 pounds!! Luckily I lost a pound or two before I went home. And then another bunch right after I got home and found my nice 175 pound range again.

Then I had jaw surgery. I dropped to 158. I felt like I was dying. In the three years since then I was back up to almost 170. The other day though I stepped on the scale at a whopping 159.5. Crap.

So I bought some weight gainer. One little shake has a whopping 800 calories. Maybe with this I can actually have an acceptable number of calories in a day. Then I won't die. I am also going to start to eat more crap. More Party Pizzas I think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And maybe you will eat at the Millers' home more often so Ariana can pack you full of healthy calories too! Seriously, let's set up a dinner night soon!!!

RC said...

I know you are going to find this hard to believe knowing what I look like now BUT when your mother and I got married I weighed (drum roll) 159lbs. That's right, right where you are now. Be grateful you are where you are.

indeazgirl said...

I was scared this was going to talk about your sister's inconsistency of the Abs diet. Whew!!
Now...why was that Dairy Queen closed anyways?