Tuesday, May 18, 2010

California

Sometimes I forget how much I don't like the first few weeks of my summers. The whole driving/lack of sleep/disorganization/lack of eating good food never is a welcomed combination.

-The weather here is beautiful exactly half of the time. It pretty much rains every other day.
-I don't particularly like training new techs. It is not the most enjoyable part of my job.
-I'm a little worried that Tahoe will be too cold to jet ski in, and I really don't want to buy wet suits.
-I ran out of cheesy poofs. I need to find some more.
-I got a roommate hooked on Reese's Puffs.
-It is funny how some people download on me. I understand that God blessed me with that capacity (to be downloaded on), and I honestly don't mind. But it is funny that the one girl here went to a fireside with me, talked the whole way there and back about her life, and then talked to me for another hour in the parking lot about her relationships and what she wants to change or work on. And then probably another hour inside.
-Sacramento has terrible radio stations. Maybe, just maybe, I'll invest in a radio. -I started classes yesterday. That should be an adventure.

-I need to get a camera cable so I can put some pictures up.

3 comments:

RC said...

I guess dad doesn't know just what classes you're taking. Are they internet classes from ASU? Are you going to be able to keep up your grades with work and training and all the other downloading you are taking on? I am just wondering. Hope that all the stuff going on you will be okay and remember that your dad loves you.

RC said...

At least you're lucky enough to have someone hooked on Reese's Puffs so you don't miss me too much.

RC said...

That was Christin using my computer.