Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Really Good Day

Here's my day.
-I woke up around noon. I was a little mad cause this dumb sales rep kept calling or texting me about a job. But.
-I went down to the leasing office to use the tanning bed because I didn't really have time to lay out by the pool. After I tanned, the temp working there got my number.
-I was at a customer's house about one thirty. Even though things should have gone faster and I had to be on the phone for forty-five minutes before the company figured out the problem, it is now a completed account.
-I went to the Mrs. Baird's bakery outlet and bought bread and snack pies. Mmmm, delicious.
-I went to pick up my wire that I left at a customer's house, and then went to K&G to look at suits. I then went to the library for an hour, and then to the mall.
-At the mall they gave me the clothes I wanted for much less than I expected. And gave me 25% off of the shirt that wasn't on sale.
-I went to a customer's house that I had installed for several weeks ago, and spent two and a half hours getting her windows to work just cause I'm such a stinkin' nice guy.
-I actually got a job at 9:30 and went and installed it. The guy kinda looked like Hulk Hogan. He was very, very nice.
-I went to the gym with Tom and lifted for thirty minutes.
-I showered.

It was a really good day.

1 comment:

RC said...

The only thing missing was a huge check from all the work, and a hug from your mama!