Monday, December 12, 2011

If It Makes You Happy, It Can't Be That Bad

Brea loves my facial hair. I really do enjoy a little from time to time, but I also love being clean shaven. I got sick the end of October though and I didn’t really feel up to shaving. So it kept growing, and she kept telling me how much she loved it, and pretty soon it was Thanksgiving and I had this fully grown beard. Though part of me enjoyed the change and the luxury of not shaving, I did miss my smooth face.

After a full month of living after the manner of Samson.


Finally I caved. But of course I had to shave it off in steps.

A little trimmed.


The sides cut down.




Jeffrey begged me to leave this one for church. I felt a little like Paulie Sr.


Instead I opted for the creeper stash.


Remind you a little of anyone?

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

YOU LOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT FACIAL HAIR!!!! You look like a punk! Just saying, but I love you anyway!!

Tyler and Ariana said...

WOW. You look SO MUCH LIKE YOUR DAD in that picture with your mustache.

Awesome.

RC said...

The stache may have looked close to the same but I had HAIR!