Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Deep In the Heart of Texas

Good news. Even though my trip to Nashville didn't culminate with me finding the bride of my dreams, there still might be hope for a future cowgirl in my life. I might be temporarily moving back to the Lone Star State. Now this is not a sure thing. I still haven't actually spoken with anyone about this. But I am no longer needed in Alabama which was were I thought I was going to go, and I know that there is the need for technicians tin Dallas, and really just thinking about it makes me feel a little better about the whole summer. Even if I don't find a wife there : )

4 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Do you even know how to ride a horse?

indeazgirl said...

Oklahoma would be even better.

RC said...

Riding a horse has NOTHING to do with the Texas Experience. And to even THINK Oklahoma would be better is enough to have your Texas Card PULLED! Did that comment REALLY come from MY daughter?! Whew! Now that that is over with and properly addressed, I am getting really jealous of you and your travels. Going back to the great nation of Texas would be dream come true. Marrying a native would also get you in tighter with the "Boys". I hope you get to go, work hard and find the love of your life there. Maybe mom and I will come and visit you there???? Well, we may be heading out there to visit with some folks this summer. It would be nice to see Jim Ed, Tracey, and some others. Good luck, keep me posted on the maybe job in the Big D.

bradleyjohn said...

Carrie Underwood's family lives in Oklahoma, that's all dad, don't worry : )