Monday, May 25, 2009

El Matrimonio

Dude, there are a lot of people around me getting married. There have been a ton in the last two months and August and September seem to be off to a good start with Ariana, Chris, Chelsey, and Bridget. I would suppose that all of that has made it slightly more prevalent in my thoughts lately. So I went to the temple today and it was really nice. It was a bit of a drive, but seriously, I am not doing anything else so I should stop complaining. I get there and in the session there is this really cute girl. She doesn’t have a ring on but is getting endowed, so I am thinking she is maybe going on a mission. Anyways, this story ends with her going to the sealing room with some other guy in the session. Maybe his whites were whiter than mine . . . Note to self: the temple is a great place for a lot of things, but not for meeting girls.

1 comment:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

HAHAHA!!! I don't think my wedding will actually be until January...

Hang in there! She is out there...