Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just a Snack

I don't know if it has been the few minutes of Southpark that I have seen lately or what, but I have wanted "cheesy poofs" for a while now. I finally broke down and bought me some at Bass Pro the other day. And yep, they're delicious (even though I found them for half as much at Walgreen's yesterday!!).


But I don't always eat them. Sometimes I even make very delicious looking salmon (even if it didn't taste quite as delicious). And I made some amazing creme brulee on a date tonight.

1 comment:

RC said...

Bass Pro always have a lot of cool stuff but seldom have the greatest prices. A trade off I suppose. When it comes to Cheese Puffs I guess price is way more important than quality. After all cholesteral in a jar doesn't really count as quality anything, just a good snack attack.