Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pills, Please

A lot of people don't know (though probably no one that reads my blog), but since I was in a four-wheeler wreck when I was seven or eight I have had this weird anxiety issue. Whenever I get stressed I start gasping for air. I imagine it is a lot what being asthmatic feels like.

Anyways I had my last bad "attack" a few weeks ago. I was working on a homework assignment before Spring Break and it got a little too much for my body to handle. So for the six or eight hours that I was working on this paper, I felt like I couldn't breathe the whole time. Yeah. It sucks. The good news is that in Mexico I bought some Xanax. So next time this happens, I will be ready!!

The funny thing is that Christin came running into my room today, "Did you take a Xanax?!?!" perhaps a little more excitedly then she should have. I told her no and then she started to apologize and let me know that she really doesn't want me stressed out. I know. And I love her. And honestly, I am almost looking forward to the next time so I can see how well these little pills work.

No comments: