Sunday, October 7, 2012

Two Month Hiatus Coming to a Close

I can't believe I haven't blogged for more than two months.  That's absurd.

But we're back from Texas.  Let's see if I can come up with a few things we did there.  Well after we moved to Houston we started seeing people.  One of those people was Sierra, Brea's sister.  She came out for a week to keep Brea company and it was fun.  Not that we did a whole lot.  But we did go to the Houston Zoo.

Ape's are so funny.  And she is so cute.


And then they went to the aquarium.

And we went out to eat barbecue.

And really that was about it.  I'm sure it wasn't the most exciting vacation, but it sure was nice to have her there for a few days.

But Brealynn blogged all that.

Then there was the fourth of July.


And we bought her a 4runner.  It is kinda fun.



Did I mention the selection of Blue Bell in Texas?  And this doesn't even include the equally large pint size section.


We had some delicious crawfish at Ragin' Cajun.



I attempted to touch up her roots.


I might have not done an excellent job (though this picture doesn't look bad).  She had me color it all dark again a few days later.


We made my mom's chicken noodle soup.


We bought Shelby this wire kennel.


And then this huge plastic one.  We got rid of both and got the black plastic kind.  And she hates all of them.  And we're not mean, we put her bed in there every time she goes in.


We went and saw Ana and Felix.


Brea's parents' car exploded.  Literally.  Luckily everyone narrowly escaped and there were no casualties.



2 comments:

indeazgirl said...

That fire still completely blows my mind. And I would probably be thinner if my favorite Blue Bell flavors were more easily accessible in pint size

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Holy cow on the car...and I am taking that picture of Blue Belle like salt in my wounds...jerk;)